Hey everyone! Thank you so much for all of your amazing comments on my WIAW and Pumped for Pumpkin posts. I really appreciate them, which is why I try to take the time to respond to everyone! If I ever miss your comment, or it goes MIA, LET ME KNOW. WordPress doesn’t always do the greatest job with notifications, and sometimes perfectly harmless comments get sent to spam. None of you deserve to be in spam.
For today’s post I decided to do a vlog. If you guys don’t want to watch it, I totally will understand! I used to hate watching videos that bloggers made. I don’t know when, but somewhere along the line I changed my mind and now I love them! It is so neat to hear how everyone talks and reacts to things. You can’t really get to know someone all that well from just reading what they write.
Appropriately enough, my first video on Eating 4 Balance is going to be an Accent Vlog. Enjoy!
Things I noticed about my self when re-watching this vlog:
- I look away from the camera a lot. Plus, isn’t the part where I am frozen in the begging just SOOOO… flattering?
- “Like” is used in my vocabulary more than any other word.
- I ramble and get off track very easily. Seriously, frozen waffles? (<<<<For those of you who didn’t watch this video, now you realize that you are missing out on some quality stuff.)
- Laughing at your own jokes is totally not acceptable. It just makes you look bad.
And now, I challenge all of YOU to make a vlog. It doesn’t have to be long. Caitlin from HTP’s vlog was only 2:13. Seriously. How did she do that?
Here is the list of words:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
And the list of questions:
1. What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
2. What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
3. What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
4. What do you call gym shoes?
5. What do you say to address a group of people?
6. What do you call the kind of spider (or spider-like creature) that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
7. What do you call your grandparents?
8. What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
9. What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
10. What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
*Note: Make sure to include where you are from home as well.
Now….. go make some videos!
Also, don’t forget to be doing your planks! I did a 50 second plank yesterday for Tina’s challenge at Carrots N’ Cake!
Have you ever done the Accent Vlog? If not, make one right now and leave a link in the comments section! I am tagging all of y’all!
What words did I say weird? Do I sound like what you expected? Be honest and brutal. I can take it.
What words do you say funny?
EDITED TO ASK: Do you like watching vlogs? Why or why not?