Happy Monday! Only 2 weeks left to go until Christmas Break. Wahoo!
My weekend was super fun, but probably not too exciting to read about.
Instead, I’m going to do a Marvelous in My Monday post on what makes me smile… “Search terms.”
I’m sure that you have that one search term everyday that makes you go “HUH?”
So, today I want to share the love and give you all something to smile about.
Here are some of my favorite, funny searches that brought people to my blog:
- today im awesome- Yes. Yes you are. Add an apostrophe and you would be marvelous!
- waffle pizza- Genius. Or not… Could you elaborate?
*Edited to add this awesome video I found online of… Yes. There IS such thing as a pizza waffle!
- cheezit box- Oh boy. That’s what I get for putting the picture of a Cheez-It box on my blog.
- And just to be nice, I’ll spare you the heartache of running across more cheez-it searches and just paste them here in all their glory: cheez-it box, cheez it box back, back of cheezit box, and back of cheez it box.
- is quinoa excepted on paleo diet- Besides the need for a dictionary (where I think you will find that excepted is not the word you are looking for…) I will give you the short answer and say NO. Quinoa is not “accepted” on the Paleo diet.
- Again… saving-the-heartache-here: are “quinoa flakes” paleo, can i eat quinoa flakes on paleo diet, and quinoa flakes paleo desserts. You can’t eat quinoa flakes when Paleo. It’s as simple as that.
- alice no pais das maravilhas 1951– For those of you not fluent in Portuguese (or not in-the-knows of Google Translator), this means Alice in Wonderland 1951. Okay???
- target black friday $8 appliances- Did you get one? If so, tell me where you live and I can totally take it off your hands for you. I mean, who wouldn’t want a beautiful, turquoise blue waffle maker for the convenient and oh-so-low price of $8?
- walmart black friday vacuums $8- Score.
- baking powder protein powder and water- Been there, tried that.
- adorable prairie dogs eating soup- Although I will admit that could be adorable, I’m not sure you will be successful in finding a picture of that. In the meantime though, here is the picture that brought you to this place:
- high protein microwave recipes- I like the way you think. Tag: protein powder
- healthy single serving bun- Right on! (<<< I now realize that phrase makes me sound childish and totally stupid… But I’m leaving it up because I love you all oh so much!)
Now, make sure to go and check out all of the other Marvelous in My Monday posts at Healthy Diva Eats.
Did those make you laugh and/or smile? They sure did for me!
What is the wackiest search term that you’ve seen so far?
How is your Monday going to be Marvelous?