What’s up everyone?
In my head I actually said “Waz Up?” but I couldn’t find the courage to make that the first line of this post. Second line is much more acceptable.
So.,. It’s Friday, and as always that means today is totally awesome.
Anyways, as my typical Fridays go, today I have a nice variety of things to share with you all. First up is two awards that I was nominated for by Jessie Bear What Will You Wear– The Sunshine Award and The Versatile Blogger Award. I’ve already been nominated for these two previously, so I’m just going to just do the seven random facts.
Super random facts for Fun Fact Friday. I love killing two birds with one stone.
I never know what to say though, so this time I just typed into Yahoo! “random questions” and came up with these 100 questions. For the purpose of this survey I just copied and pasted the first seven, so here they are!
- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. “with a hasty aside, “Don’t laugh! Act as if it was alright!” and, ordering…” (from Little Women)
- Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? Sheldon Cooper’s face.
- Before you started this survey, what were you doing? Watching Hulu. (see question below)
- What is the last thing you watched on TV? How about Hulu? The Mindy Project.
- Without looking, guess what time it is. 8:42
- Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 8:51… Not bad. Not bad at all.
- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? My neighbors opening and closing their windows… Ya. We have thin walls.
Now for some more randomness that I like to call…
My Life in Ecards:
And here are two of the recipes that I have been promising. Thank you for being so patient with me!
Sadly I can’t take credit for either one, but I will take credit for spreading the love and passing on these awesome Grain-Free, Paleo recipes.
Gluten-Free Coconut Flour Bread
Nut-Free, Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Peanut-Free
- 6 large organic eggs
- 1/2 cup organic ghee*
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor until smooth.
- Pour into a parchment lined (or oiled) 8×5 loaf pan.
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes. Let cool before slicing.
Substitution note: You can replace the ghee with organic butter, or maybe coconut oil. I’ve also read that to make the bread fluffier you can replace half of the fat with an equal amount of applesauce or squash puree, but I can’t guarantee those results.
Three-Ingredient Nut Butter Cookies
I honestly wish I could remember where I found this recipe… But I can’t. SORRY.
Dairy-Free, Nut-Free Option, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Peanut-Free, Dairy-Free
- 1 cup organic nut/seed butter (no sugar added)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 large organic egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients with a whisk or a fork until smooth.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out the batter in small amounts onto an oiled, nonstick, or parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes (depending on size, thickness and oven).
And now, I’m off to finish watching some Pretty Little Liars on Hulu, and then going to bed!
This weekend my brother has two basketball games that I have to attend, and on Saturday I am going with two of my old high school friends to watch Safe Haven!
Answer one (or all) of the random questions above!
What are your plans for the weekend? Any new recipes to try?
Have you seen Safe Haven yet? If so, what did you think of it?