No serious talk for today. Just fluff.
(Fluff being all thinks fun and cute- like bunnies and puppies and kittens.)
Sometimes it’s nice to not think so much and just “go with the flow.” And my “flow” is telling me that this Friday post should be fluffy. Is that alright with you? 🙂
For today’s fluffy fun stuff I’m going to start off with a review of my past week courtesy of Meghan’s Week in Review (Which I now affectionately refer to as WIR):
- Last weekend I made a few delicious things for my family. I posted two of the recipes on my WIAW post- Candy Pizza and Grain-Free Pear Crisp. Both have allergy-free and healthy options so that basically anyone can have them!
- On Saturday I made a meal from Clean Food, Creative Fitness entitled The Easiest Bowl of Gluten-Free Pasta You’ll Ever Make. This recipe is super versatile and so EASY (hence the title). I used zucchini and mushrooms for the “pasta,” homemade pizza sauce (like in this recipe) for the tomato paste, and topped it all with some skillet-cooked grass-fed ground beef with some sauteed onions and peppers. My parents loved it. Thanks Danielle!
- Also on Saturday I attended a baby shower for an old high school friend who I hadn’t seen in about a year. It was a lot of fun and I got to hang out with both the mother-to-be as well as two of my other really close friends. Here is the present that I brought to the baby shower: A caterpillar bag…
- To hold a Caterpillar baby blanket…
- With the book The Very Hungry Caterpillar to match!
- And here is my favorite decoration from the shower: Flower Cupcake Bouquets! My friend’s sister and mom had to stay up really late to make them but I think they turned out wonderful.
- On Sunday I baked a batch of my 3 Ingredient Nut Butter cookies that I posted on Eating 4 Balance awhile back. This time I used sunbutter in place of the nut butter, which would be perfect for anyone with nut allergies.
- Tuesday I uploaded a short post that I was very sad to write.
- Wednesday was much more upbeat with WIAW!
- Also on Wednesday night I attended a fancy Accounting Banquet with my parents, and got all dressed up. (Note: Savor this moment because it is highly unlikely that you will see me in a skirt ever again).
- My Friday is going to be pretty relaxed as one of my teachers cancelled class on account of us having not much left to do. I’m going to be hanging out at school a little longer than usual and Friday afternoon my family is making the two hour drive up here to pick me up, and then we are continuing north to spend the night at a hotel in the city where I’m going o be having my internship.
- Then on Saturday we’re going to look at apartments and *hopefully* get a sublet arrangement worked out so that I have somewhere to live for the summer!
Totally random, but speaking of all things fun and fluffy, here are my favorite animal pins from this week:
Can you tell that I saved the best for last? 😉
Enjoy your Friday everyone!
And tell me… What was the highlight of your week? And, what is your favorite animal pin of the week? (Link them up!)