So there once was a day
not quite so long ago… Where a super kind, super lovely girl nominated me for an award. The Liebster Award, if we are being specific (which I am).
Usually I am very good about completing surveys as soon as they come up because I dearly love them. This time though it took me awhile, but I’m not putting it off any longer!
Here is how the Liebster Award works…
The nominated blogger has to:
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
- List 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers. They should be bloggers that you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers that you nominated to answer.
- Let all of the bloggers know that they’ve been nominated. You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.
Off we go!
11 Random Things About Me:
- I love anything smelling/tasting like black licorice.
- Up until high school I thought wearing socks to bed was strange.
- I really really want to have hardwood floors when I get my own place.
- Black and blue are the most common colors in my wardrobe.
- I rarely ever clip my fingernails.
- Chomping/Slurping/Chewing loudly is the grossest noise ever.
- My ultimate horror movie would have to be Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (please never make me watch this again).
- I stick out my tongue or look to the ceiling when I think really hard.
- If I had to pick between going bald or getting a Mohawk, I would go bald.
- Large dogs scare me.
- I have strange dreams when I am sick.
11 Questions from Ksenija:
- What has blogging taught you? Blogging has taught me that there is nothing better than being yourself and being honest.
- How would your perfect day look like food-wise? Being able to eat whatever I wanted without any consequences. Breakfast- peanut butter toast. Lunch- Chicken Dumpling Soup. Dinner- Bubble Pizza. Dessert- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream/Blizzard.
- What is your favorite movie? Right now I am going to say Harry Potter since I just watched The Sorcerer’s Stone last night.
- Share a childhood memory! Friday movie nights with my family 🙂
- What is your dream career? I would love to be New York Times Best Selling fiction writer.
- If you came into a fortune – what would you do with it? I would save most of it, give some to my family, and use the rest to pay for a full array of medical tests to figure out what is wrong with my stomach.
- Where in the world would you love to live? California if we are staying in the United States. Greece perhaps if we were going global.
- Which celebrity (or character) would you love to meet one day and why? I would love to meet Leonardo DiCaprio. Just because.
- What makes your blog special? Nothing. I am who I am on here but I don’t think my blog is any better than anyone else’s.
- Play favorites! Which of your posts did you like the best? I really like all of my protein powder posts if we are going to be honest. I seriously miss being able to make protein powder breads in my microwave for breakfast. *Sigh* So delicious. (Recently I would go with my cinnamon rolls 🙂 ).
- You are invited to my costume ball! What costume will you wear? I would want to be the masked beauty that everyone pauses to stare at as she glides down the cascading steps.
List 11 Blogger Nominations:
- Meghan at Clean Eats Fast Feets
- Davida at The Healthy Maven
- Liz at I Heart Vegetables
- Olivia at Liv Lives Life
- Sarah at Slices of Sarah Pie
- Arman at The Big Man’s World
- Jessie at Jessie Bear What Will You Wear
- Alex at The Run Within
- Shawn at Fruity and Nutty
- Katherine at Peanut Butter Lover
- Anna at Anna the Apple
** I’m pretty positive that all of you have been nominated for this award at some point or another because simply put, you are awesome! But that shouldn’t stop you from getting nominated again, right? I mean… Celebrities get nominated at The Oscars and Emmy’s repeatedly. And you all are superstars to me 😀 **
11 Questions for You to Answer:
- What is your least favorite movie? The Back Up Plan… Napoleon Dynamite… The Clash of the Titans. Several.
- How many pairs of shoes do you own? Excluding flip flops probably 10 or so.
- What is a phrase/saying that you’ve picked up from a family member? Good gravy.
- Are you afraid of the dark? It depends on the context.
- What is your favorite recipe blog? PaleOMG
- Which actor/actress do you admire most, not for their acting, but for the way that they handle themselves professionally? Jennifer Lawrence.
- What new TV show are you most excited to see this fall? The Crazy Ones or The Tomorrow People.
- How many siblings do you have? One brother.
- Is there any person that you would die to meet? See actor/actress mentioned above!
- What would your friends say is your most annoying habit? My bluntness and aversion to hugs.
- Can you drive stick shift? Yes 🙂
Interested at how the Liebster Blog Award originated? I found this really well researched post by girl detective Sopphey.
Quite the marvelous way to start off the week, wouldn’t you agree? Check out other marvelousness at Healthy Diva Eats.
Answer whatever questions you want from above!
Share what is making your Monday marvelous.