Happy Friday everyone! I hope if you are experiencing cold weather right now you are doing your best to stay warm and are toughing through it. And if you are currently experiencing warm weather… eh, I don’t have anything nice to say to you. Except give us back the sun!! 😉
Today is going to be a rather short post since I have a surprise for you.
I made a vlog!
After doing a Blogilates workout on my TV I was inspired to make my own video and give you a little update on what has been going on with me stomach-wise. I swear that I am not hyped up on anything in this post, despite what my wandering eyes and random tangents may lead you to believe…
A few thoughts about the video:
- Sorry again for the horrible lighting and earthquake-like shaking that resulted from me holding the camera by hand for 15 minutes straight.
- Oh ya, and sorry for the 15 minute length too. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again- with strangers I’m a closed book, but if you can get me talking I’ll never stop!
- The Blogilates workout that I did today was this one. And the one I did yesterday was a bit longer as a Whole Body Workout. I highly recommend either, and despite their fun titles, those are some serious workouts!
- Yes, I was still in my pajamas when I recorded the video. Well, I actually took a shower and changed back into them to do the exercise video, so that’s a little better, right?
- I realized why it was so dark in my living room AFTER I was finished recording– my mom closes the drapes at night to help with insulation and the temperature inside, and we had yet to open them for the day. *Head smack*
- Of course I will let you know what I find out with the health tests with my new doctor.
- These are the PaleOMG pancakes that I was talking about. I’ll share more about my adjustments in a future post.
- While I didn’t take any medicine for my fever, I want to assure you that if my fever had gone any higher or hadn’t broke that day, I would have definitely taken some medicine to bring it down. Test or not, I’m not willing to risk my health for something like that.
- I am feeling much better but still need a little recovery time. Hopefully by Monday when I return to school I’ll be back to normal.
- Seriously, I AM excited to go back to school. Call me strange if you must 😉
- Obviously I am linking up this post to Amanda’s Thinking Out Loud because I literally thought out loud. Ha.
Now, once again, happy Friday! I hope you all have a marvelous (warm) weekend and I’ll talk to you soon.
Questions for you:
- Have you ever made a vlog?
- Do you prefer video or word posts?
- Has the cold spell passed where you live?
- What are your plans for the weekend?