Do you ever feel like you are alone? Like the thoughts going through your mind, and the events happening in your life are burdens that only you carry?
This questionnaire shows you that everyone has those thoughts. Everyone struggles. What’s important to remember is someone is always going through the exact same things as you. You can make it through.
I filled out this questionnaire in an effort to be more transparent with my readers. To show them that I’m not always perfect, and that I still wish sometimes to be different. I’d love it if you could answer some of these questions too! In the comments of this page, or on your own blog post! Link up and I’ll add you here so that we can all share what normal means to us.
What is Normal Anyways?
1. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?
2. What has been on your mind most lately?
3. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most?
4. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame?
5. What word best describes how you’ve spent the last month of your life?
6. What is the number one motivator in your life right now?
7. In one sentence, who are you?
8. What do you want to be known for?
9. If you had to move 300 miles away, what would you miss the most?
10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different?
11. Who makes you feel good about yourself?
12. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend?
13. What has the fear of failure stopped you from doing?
14. What is something you’ve always wanted since you were a kid?
15. What stands between you and what you want?
16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy?
17. When did you first realize that life is short?
18. What do you need to spend more time doing?
19. What issues do you continuously refuse to confront?
20. What is that a lot of people do that you disagree with?
21. What is a common misconception that people have about you?
22. What is something no one can take away from you?
23. What is something that you would hate to go without for a day?
24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most?
25. What memory from the past year makes you smile the most?
26. What is the number one change you need to make in your life in the next 12 months?
27. If not now, then when?
28. What have you done that you are truly proud of?
29. What is something new that you have recently learned about yourself?
30. What do you want to remember forever?
31. What could society do without?
32. What is one thing, right now, that you are totally sure of?
33. If you had the opportunity to get the message across to a lot of people, what would that message be?
34. What is something you said you’d never do, but have since done?
35. What is something that you changed your mind about as you’ve grown older?
36. What didn’t last forever, but was still worth your while?
37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself something, what would you tell?
38. If you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be?
39. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you have done?
40. What questions do you often ask yourself?
Retrieved from: Mind Running Wild
My post on What is Normal Anyways?
Chelsea at Balance Not Scale’s “Normal”